Business Architect, Financial Crime Threat Mitigation
- disc. bonus/benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 25 sept. 17
The jobholder is accountable for leading the business architecture sub-function within one of FCTM's five global functions aimed at mitigating the harms associated with financial crime: Integration. In this role, the jobholder is responsible for owning the primary responsibility within Integration and, by default, FCTM for the delivery of an end to end comprehensive and continually improving business architecture.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM) focuses on the specific financial crime threats the firm faces now and in the future, pioneering the techniques and technology that protect our business, our customers, and the many communities in which we operate from the harms associated with financial crime. FCTM harnesses intelligence, analytics, technology, investigation, information sharing, and public-private partnership to achieve this end, always seeking the most effective and efficient means. FCTM is also partnering with Financial Crime Compliance to build the case for a more efficient and effective regulatory approach by defining a potential new regulatory landscape based on practical, tested innovation and serving as a thought leader in the ongoing public debate on the future of regulatory compliance.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Financial Crime Threat Mitigation team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- The jobholder is accountable for leading the business architecture sub-function within one of FCTM's five global functions aimed at mitigating the harms associated with financial crime: Integration. In this role, the jobholder is responsible for owning the primary responsibility within Integration and, by default, FCTM for the delivery of an end to end comprehensive and continually improving business architecture encompassing the intake, qualification, assignment, prioritization, analysis, assessment, quality assurance, secure publication and feedback stages of intelligence and investigative cases.
- The role will manage resources collecting, compiling and helping in prioritizing the requirements from all FCTM sub functions and regions and coordinating and achieving sign off for solutions to those requirements from the relevant FCTM Excos and Management Committees. The Business Architect will be involved in the design and delivery of effective, scalable solutions to fulfil the requirements (where most of the technical delivery through FCTM Systems Delivery and HOST colleagues)
- The Business Architect will work closely with colleagues in respective technology departments to help formulate a cohesive business architecture model to fulfill the management, governance and assurance requirements across FCTM
- The role holder would also be responsible for establishing seamless, trusting and mutually supportive relationships with the other components of FCTM, FCC and GIIG. To be successful in the role, it is likely that you will meet the following requirements:
- Experience with architectural frameworks and strategy (TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner would be beneficial but not mandatory)
- Extensive demonstrable experience with case management, workflow or case management
- Experience in building strong stakeholder relationships across geographies, functions and cultures in large international organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of organizational planning, resource mobilization, problem solving, influencing and delivery
- Highly experienced in dealing with senior and executive sponsors rationalizing cross line of business priorities
- Experienced in successfully delivering large programmes of work (preferably within CRM, case management or financial crime, regulatory compliance contexts)
- Experience in operating within a global regulatory environments in Financial Services (preferably Banking)
- Strong track record of business change programme delivery in a global, regional and local structure
For further details and application information please apply online
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.