- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 11 mai 18 2018-05-11
Business Consultant required to join a leading asset management software company based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Business Consultant to boost their career within a leading investment management software vendor, the Business Consultant will be expected to travel and offers the Business Consultant the chance to work for some of the most exciting clients within the financial industry.
As a well established and successful company they are able to offer a great training programme which gives business consultants a unique opportunity for personal development and the ability to gain in-depth knowledge of a broad range of areas within the investment management industry.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a software vendor and will have had experience in implementing Asset Management software's into top tier buy side asset managers, you will have a strong in depth knowledge in Enterprise Data Management as well as a strong knowledge of the whole trade life cycle.
Responsibilities of the Business Consultant Role:
- Participation of all aspects of the projects implementations including design, configuration, integration and training
- Responsible for one or more streams in the project
- Assisting client to model their business processes within the software
- Performing the role of mentor to less experienced colleagues
Key Knowledge and Experience for the Business Consultant Role:
- Successful track record in a Business Consultant Role
- Solid work experience within Asset Management from the front, middle and back office
- Experience in implementing an asset management software
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in Enterprise Data Management systems
If you are interested in this Business Consultant opportunity please apply today.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales