A very high quality private bank and asset services firm in the city is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team, selling custody services to private banks and external asset managers. The business is growing with strong client and commercial ambitions and this role is key in the next stage of that development in the UK. You will be instrumental in this growth, and continued success of the business.
- A proactive role, driving new business and pipeline for the firms Custody Services business
- Establishing relationships with key decision-makers at External Asset Managers and Independent Asset Managers, which high net worths as clients.
- Cross-selling in new services to existing clients
- Visiting clients on a regular basis, and keeping up to date on their corporate strategy
- Working together with different departments in the group across the UK
- Assisting with organizing marketing events and more broader, business development strategy
- 8+ years in relationship management or business development.
- Key knowledge of the Private Wealth and Independent Asset Managers market
- Excellent inter-personal skills, phone manner, and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of asset servicing industry, across listed markets
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and of the different investment categories.
- English language needed
- Masters degree or equivalent ideally
- Strong organisational skills