Business Development Manager - Wholesale Deposits
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 28 nov. 17 2017-11-28
My client is a the London office of an International Bank with a wholesale banking license in the UK. They are looking to diversify their funding base and are looking for a Liabilities Manager with a strong track record in sourcing deposit opportunities. They want a driven individual to develop new product to source new deposit opportunities to meet business targets.
My client is an International Bank with a wholesale banking license to operate in the UK. Their offices are located in London.
Finding new deposit opportunities for the Bank, onboarding, and then managing these relationships with a view to growing them.
- Source new wholesale deposit opportunities
- Plan, propose, develop, launch, monitor and review liability products required to meet business targets
- Continuously scan the competition/market and report on emerging trends or any new development or business opportunities for liability products
- Review, monitor and continuously enhance existing products to ensure best in class standards
- Develop new products and enhance service propositions to increase market competitiveness and enhance brand value
- Work with CBO to filter and to pitch to win business
- Liaise with various departments within the Bank to ensure that the deposit business can be managed operationally
- Onboard the new relationship according to the Bank's onboarding procedures
- Be the relationship manager for deposit clients
- Grow these relationships over time
- Ensure compliance and local regulatory requirements are adhered
- Maintain awareness of operational risks including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control
The successful candidate for the position will have an outstanding track record for sourcing SME/Corporates focusing on invoicing discounting, supply chain finance and wholesale deposits.
This role is paying up to £75,000 base salary as part of a competitive overall compensation package