An established Investment Management firm is recruiting for a Business Development Manager for the Nordics. This region is on an upward trajectory for the business and they are looking for a driven sales candidate for this hire.
Reporting directly into the Head of Distribution, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading sales and having overall responsibility for the Nordic region
- Continuing to grow the firm’s institutional client base in the Nordics and expanding on existing relationships
- Execute the sales priorities and activities for the region including direct prospecting, conference attendance, roadshows and campaigns
- Managing the sales pipeline effectively
- Having an active role in product and capability development for the region by articulating long term trends and product gaps to the investment teams
Key requirements for the role include:
- Knowledge of the Nordics Institutional market, key dynamics, growth areas and macro trends
- Well-developed sales skills with a proven track record of business development success
- Ability to build relationships with clients and show how the firm can deliver value
- Collaborative approach working with internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Comfortable managing relationships with c-suite level clients
- A motivated attitude with a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed.
Our client is looking for a candidate with the potential to progress to Director level within the next year.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age".