A thriving investment management firm based in the city is looking for an experienced Business Development Specialist. This position is a hybrid client service and business development support role.
Working as part of a small high performing team, you will be responsible for managing clients and supporting sales across the UK and Europe. Key elements of the role include:
- Support new business activities across the UK and Europe to help drive sales for the firm
- Deliver an outstanding client management experience and take responsibility for resolving client queries
- Build strong relationships with clients and maintain regular contact
- Identify market opportunities to assist sales strategy development
- Proactively coordinate meetings with prospects, clients and consultants
- Prepare and review materials including client reporting, RFPs and sales aids
The team is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is experienced in the distribution space. Their ideal candidate profile includes:
- 5+ years experience in the investment management industry is essential
- A proven track record of supporting sales working with sales directors
- Experience in managing complex client relationships
- Technical investment knowledge across asset classes
- Drive to progress their career in an entrepreneurial environment
- Industry qualifications such as the CFA would be a plus
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age".