Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst / BI Analyst
A leading financial services brokerage is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst or BI Developer to join their growing team within Central London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Data Modelling
- BI reporting
- Data Visualisation - Creating visual presentations showcasing insights
- Presenting to senior stakeholders
- The design of data flow and ETL processes
- Power BI Administration
- OBIEE Administration and Development
- Business Objects Administration and Development
- SQL Server RDBMS on premise and cloud
- In depth knowledge of Oracle RDBMS
- Knowledge of ETL Tools and processes (e.g SSIS, Data Factory)
- Proficiency in SQL (PL/SQL and T-SQL)
Power BI, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence Developer, ETL Developer, SSIS, Data Visualisation, Financial Services and Banking.
If you or someone you may know is interested in finding out more about this role, please email email@example.com
or call +44 2070920229. Sadie Harlow
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.