Business Manager – ECM/M&A – Global Investment Bank
- Salaire :£75,000 - £85,000 base salary role + bonus + benefits
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise en ligne le :11 oct. 17
Business Manager – ECM/M&A – Global Investment Bank. The business management function of a leading global bank are expanding their business strategy execution team and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to play a key role in the definition and implementation of the execution strategy for the M&A and ECM businesses.
Sitting within the business management office, you will be will be accountable to the Global Head of Business Development and Global COO for the banking business, responsible for understanding key business drivers and KPIs, translating these into relevant strategies, and developing and implementing a people and human capital strategy across the various product lines, sectors and countries, to support the implementation on this strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in the COO or Business Management function of another investment bank, who preferably has M&A or ECM business exposure, or a management consultant with experience facing off to those business, to play a key strategic role in a growing business at a major global bank.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years business management/COO experience within a global investment bank
- Significant experience within Equity Capital Markets (ECM) or Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Experience defining and implementing execution and people strategies as a business manager
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience within the front office
- Very strong Excel skills including Macros, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and preferably VBA
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £75,000 - £85,000 base salary role + bonus + benefits based London.