CCS Technology Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS UK
- 15 févr. 19
Job Reference # 188656BR
Are you a master of full-stack development, able to bring to bear skills across client and server technologies? Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of human-machine interaction and using your knowledge of machine learning to prototype innovative solutions to business problems? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– rapidly develop interactive interfaces using web technologies, as well as back-end data provisioning & analytics with Java & Python
– collaborate with senior business stakeholders, product owners, solution architects and quality assurance (QA) professionals
– take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
You'll be working in the CCS Advisory team in London. Our role is to build the next-generation Investment Banking platform which integrates disparate data sources, leverages machine learning & predictive analysis techniques, and surfaces actionable intelligence through a range of CCS application interfaces. We help by presenting mission-critical franchise data rapidly and intuitively to bankers, allowing them to build client relationships, identify business opportunities, manage deals, and track financial performance.
– thorough grounding in standard web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, REST, XML, JSON)
– server-side programming expertise in Java
– strong knowledge of Python and data science libraries (e.g. Pandas, Scikit)
– familiarity with machine learning, Natural Language Processing, text analysis, sentiment analysis, etc.
– clean coding and refactoring skills
– know-how of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and applications
– enthusiastic, self-motivated and client-focused
– analytical and methodical, using evidence to solve problems
– a strong communicator, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.