The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the bank has correct records that allow it to identify its customers in accordance with the internal Client Due Diligence policy and in accordance with industry standards such as JMLSG and Wolfsberg. The role holder will also be responsible for maintaining correct client records / files and providing information to Compliance to facilitate the monitoring process. The role holder can work as a good team player to complete the assigned work in timely manner.
· Obtaining client due diligence documentation to meet house policy / industry standards
· Conduct PEP assessment and risk based due diligence including Enhanced due diligence
· Utilising available systems (i.e. Worldcheck, Goldtier, Factiva (preferred)) to validate client or client involved parties are clear of adverse references
· Updating core applications with client static data
· To ensure processes and procedures are adhered to and updated as an when necessary
· To remediate the case if Quality Controller and Quality Assurance required.
· To ensure the assigned amendment of the remediation project properly completed