FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
CDO Relationship Manager
My client is one of the largest providers of corporate trust, agency and administration services and have a long-term commitment to corporate trust. They are looking to recruit a CDO Relationship Manager.
My client is one of the largest providers of corporate trust, agency and administration services and have a long-term commitment to corporate trust. Their focus has been to develop long term relationships with their clients and they are very passionate about client service as well as recruiting and retaining strong talent to help them do this. This is a role requiring a dynamic and passionate individual who deliver a high level of service to clients, combined with having the ability to deal with the legal, technical and analytical aspects of the role.
They are currently looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to manage the high tier customer relationships for the CDO Product with a high level of expertise. One of the key areas of focus for the role is performing transaction document review and negotiation in compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulatory requirements. This person would need to identify the feasibility of stated trustee or agency duties when closing new issues, restructuring an issue, amending, or supplementing documents. Coordinates document review with any vendors for delegated duties. Performs pre-closing document review, closing activities, initial account reviews. Prepares necessary trustee or agent documents for closings, negotiates document comments with issuer's counsel ensuring standard language (to the extent possible), and attends closings. Enhances relationships with other counsels, clients and underwriters through the effective completion of closing day activities. Responsible for working with internal teams and specialty units in addressing issues and any other risk related issues that arise for assigned customer base.
* Responsible for the successful retention of existing customer relationships including generating new business from these customers to increase market share and profitability.
* Consult and provide service to customers with regard to account information, questions, problems, education, or other requests. Communication may be through correspondence, over the telephone, or face to face.
* Coordinate the successful resolution of problem or other issues identified by customers with specialised units and respond to customers on the outcome.
* Develop and complete customer-calling program to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and identification of repeat and new business opportunities.
* Solicit new business from current relationships with market influencers, working closely with new business development staff.
* Write fee proposals based on standard pricing with some modifications for unique non-routine responsibilities. Work with sales unit in pricing and pursuing new business opportunities.
* Develop and maintain an understanding of transaction requirements for various asset types and related industry requirements. Stay abreast of market changes, new transaction structures and legal changes that affect the performance of the trustee's duties and obligations.
* Negotiate transaction document comments with issuer's counsel in pre-closing review and negotiation for new and restructured issues.
* Coordinate comments from vendors, outside legal counsel and transaction services units for use in pre-closing review and negotiation.
* Accurately perform transaction document review using standard bank language.
* Actively involved in closing activities.
* Prepare necessary bank documents for closings.
* Perform initial account reviews. Define tickler and compliance issues and annotate documents for use in account set-up. Enhance relationships with issuer's counsel, underwriters and investors by providing responsive and professional customer service in all aspects of closing activities and ongoing performance of fiduciary obligations.
* Deliver a level of customer service commensurate with level of fee revenue in order to maximize profitability of a book of accounts.
* Comprehensive trust administration, extensive product knowledge, sales and customer service experience are required to effectively manage customer relationships.
* Thorough knowledge of account management, trust operations, presentations, project management, and legal regulations are required.
* Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills to include both written and oral communications.
* Working knowledge of CDO, structured finance, loan servicing and related regulations, applicable regulatory requirements, and closing functions.
* Strong verbal and written communication, conflict management and negotiation skills required.
* The ability to identify and mitigate potential risk.
* Generally, requires a Bachelor's Degree and/or 5-7 years of related experience.
* Legal education or experience, extensive capital markets documentation experience, Corporate trust and relationship/transaction management experience strongly preferred.
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 08 déc. 17