CIB- Operations - Operations Client Relationship Manager - VP
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is aglobal leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's mostimportant corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with theirbusiness in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custodyand $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank providesstrategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in marketsaround the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
Partner with ICM,Middle Office, and Operations in covering priority clients from a post-tradeperspective. Overall objectives are to address client issues by assessing theroot cause and identifying and delivering solutions to improve overall serviceexperience. Priority Clients are clients that generate significant revenue forthe CIB, utilize multiple products, and require significant operational focusto ensure a high level of service and support. Clients are identified by thebusiness responsible for revenue growth and cross-asset class relationshipcoverage. As part of the Client Relationship Manager Team you will:
The success of the Client Relationship Manager will bedependent on the following deliverables:
- Partner with Middle Office and Operations to identify opportunities to improve productivity and efficiency by influencing clients to modify their operating environment or adhere to industry/market standards/technology
- Actively manage/own components of the Client Agenda. Responsible for managing projects and resources to achieve Client Agenda goals.
- Drive internal change to improve service performance, reduce errors, and increase productivity for priority clients.
- Individual will partner with ICM in the coverage of a group of Priority Clients that are identified by both the Business and Operations.
- Coverage includes building relationships with both the Client and internal functions to improve the overall service/support to the client.
- Ensure that JPM's Operational ranking with our clients becomes and remains industry leading whilst providing educational 'value add' services such as information on market development and direction, regulatory reform, and vendor solutions.
- Participate in Cross-Product service reviews with clients and internal ops managers to identify improvement opportunities for both JPM and client.
- Serve as issue escalation point, internally and externally, for any issue that requires senior focus to improve performance.
- Work with clients to recommend, and execute, changes to their operating model that will increase STP rates and reduce breaks/exceptions.
- Serve as the voice of the client and enable the strategic development of the client servicing model across Markets and post-trade functions.
- Significant improvements around client service performance and Technology initiatives e.g. Connectivity, STP, CTQperformance, achieving client service level expectations.
- Successfully influence to change operating processes to improve STP rates and reduce breaks/exceptions.
- Ability to successfully manage/execute projects and initiatives associated with the Client Agenda across multiple product and post-trade functional areas.
- JPM CIB Markets Operations to be recognized by Clients as best in class for Operations relationship management.
- Client value-add initiatives successfully delivered i.e. process improvements, training, cross-selling, regulatory updates.
- Partner with Middle Office and Operations in the identification and delivery of productivity and efficiency opportunities.
- Opportunities may include better utilization of industry tools/vendors, applying best practices across multiple product functions/activities, or influencing the client to change their operating model.
Fundamental understanding of all CIB markets products. Working/Intermediate level knowledge and experience in derivatives products and processes
- Client focused mentality
- Strong knowledge and experience in end-to-end post trade functions including (trade processing, collateral, valuations, confirmations, settlements, etc.)
- Project/Program management experience. Ability to manage projects and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop presentation/discussion material that effectively articulates strategy, issues, ideas, etc.
- Ability to influence without direct authority. Ability to develop strong relationships with both internal business partners and clients
- Willingness to get into the details - manages at least 1, but likely multiple, client relationship; ability to represent the client point of view to the organization
- Results oriented leadership, supported by facts and data
- Ability to navigate a complex, global organization
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills - ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self motivator and strong focus on delivery of results
- Change/efficiency orientated
- Intermediate/Advance skill set across Microsoft products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.