CICS / Assembler Systems Programmer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 23 mai 19
CICS / Assembler Systems Programmer
Saturday 15 June 2019
£49,266 - £54,740
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
The bank's in-house written Middleware infrastructure is hosted on the IBM Mainframe and we are looking for the right candidate to be an integral part of a team supporting, maintaining and where required migrating these services.
To succeed in this specialist role, you'll need to be a highly capable CICS Assembler programmer capable of quickly analysing and understanding a considerable suite of programs. You also need to be capable of communicating complex information and ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
CICS Assembler Systems Programmer
Brand: Lloyds Banking Group
Location: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ
Salary: £49,266pa- £57,476pa (NOT the £48,294pa - £69,758pa QUOTED ABOVE) plus benefits
Opening Date: 15th May 2019
Closing Date: 16th June 2019
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's biggest Digital, Retail and Commercial bank seeking to help Britain prosper. And we're transforming our products and platforms with £3bn of investment to become the bank of the future.
So with 789 software systems and 26,000 servers we're servicing 80,000 colleagues, 30m+ customers and over 14m+ online users you can be confident our IT professionals have sizeable and interesting challenges every single day.
IBM zSeries Mainframes underpin our IT infrastructure and our Service Delivery Middleware CICS Team ensures wider systems, applications and APIs can integrate effectively.
As one of our CICS/Assembler Systems Programmers you'd be part of a team supporting and maintaining the bank's in-house written Middleware products hosted on the IBM Mainframe.
What would you be involved with?
- You'd have responsibility for creating, shaping and nurturing technical designs to ensure quality products are put in to live production.
- You'll get to have accountability for influencing and driving architectural improvements and help setting the future direction of solutions.
- We're all about simplification so you'll provide some real input into rationalising and standardising versions and components as well as reconfiguring some services.
- You'd get the chance to identify any functionality suitable for migration to appropriate 3rd party software products (e.g. IBM Message Broker/Integration Bus) and lead any migration work.
- And you'll use your expertise to provide technical input to risk issues and audit processes- balancing deadlines with any production incidents.
What do we need from you?
- You'll need to be a highly capable CICS Assembler programmer capable of quickly analysing and understanding a considerable suite of programs.
- You'll have core skills as a CICS Sys Prog whether gained in Financial Services or other industries.
- A working knowledge of IBM MQ and webservices interfaces due to the nature of the messaging processed through these products.
- Capable of communicating complex information and ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences you'll pride yourself on making the complex simple.
- The confidence to challenge the norm and innovate around continual improvements.
- Wider experience in infrastructure incident management, SDLC and in leading technical projects with occasional on-call responsibilities.
In addition to a well-funded and high profile role you'll enjoy a diverse, energizing and informal environment that focuses on real career progression opportunities. We'll also give you a comprehensive package that includes:
• Car/allowance of £4080pa
• Performance bonus
• Generous pension
• A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle - 4% of base salary
• Private health cover
• Share schemes
• 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you looking to work for one of the largest Financial Services organisations in the UK?
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're committed to the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
We're proud of the industry recognition we have received, including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible. Being a part of Lloyds Banking Group offers opportunity for progression and development. If you have the skills, knowledge and drive we're looking then we'd love to hear from you.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.