CIG Middle Office Operations, AVP-VP, London
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for an experienced Fund Administrator within the Credit Investments Group. This person will have strong leverage loan product and reconciliation knowledge to coordinate Outsourced Provider Fund Reporting, Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) compliance module testing, Trustee Report tie-out processes and complex data analysis. Working knowledge of multi-currency CLO's, SICAVS, SMA fund.
- Lead/coordinate with all appropriate individuals in order to consolidate all relevant information for performing applicable analysis, reporting and completion of required processes.
- Be responsible for service providers' presentation of findings and methodology to all appropriate constituents.
- Work to ensure that all compliance and governance procedures are adhered to per processes.
- Have a strong proficiency with CLO warehouse documentation, process setups and closing tie-outs.
- Specific knowledge and interpretation of CLO Indentures, business related documentation and Agreements preferred.
- Fluency in compliance modules and testing process.
- Handle the satisfactory completion tie-out of monthly reporting and waterfall/payments.
- Monitoring pre and post trade compliance and eligibility testing.
- Knowledge of daily NAV accounting and reconciliation.
- Knowledge of calculation of OC/IC, WAS, WAC, WARF, CCC, Discount Obligations tests and haircut, etc preferred.
- Knowledge of loan, bond and swap assets; as well as its relevant documentation (i.e. Credit Agreement and agent notices, etc.).
- You will have the ability to undertake detailed analysis for the interpretation of complex information and data reconciliation.
- Work independently and make educated discernment decisions pertaining to the business but raising appropriately when necessary.
- Ability to exercise discretion when collaborating with external parties in support of the business.
- Ability to lead special projects and compile large amounts of information with limited mentorship.
- Shown talent at bringing to bear a reliable network of contacts to drive and support design of products.
- Ability to deal professionally with demanding external and internal investor/clients.
- Excellent accounting and cash management skills with understanding of loan and bond closing flows.
- Strong knowledge of rating agency credit ratings and notching mechanism, and gain experience handling an outsource provider and building adequate controls.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- You should have a relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent EXCEL skills - V lookup and Pivot tables for intricate data analysis, compilation and reporting.
- Experience at an outstanding investment manager, trustee, bank, service provider, strategy consulting firm or other relevant fund administration experience is desired.
- You will need good attention to detail and accuracy even with challenging deadlines.
- Deep understanding of P&L, performance and fund structures.
- You will be an enthusiastic and hardworking self-starter.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced working environment as a standout colleague.
- You should possess excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
Salary Offered: Competitive
Closing date: 25th November 2020
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success