Job Reference #223788BR
You'll be working in the Group Chief Information Security Office (CISO) group as part of the EMEA team. The CISO vision is to protect, preserve, and prolong the value of UBS data and digital services, and enhance UBS's brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. The CISO mission is to lead the management of all cyber threats and cyber risk across the Firm. To "protect the foundations and secure the future," CISO serves two mission areas: cyber threat management and defence (understanding, detecting, and responding to threats), and cyber risk management and governance (setting priorities and preventing threats).
The mission of the group is to develop and implement security and data protection solutions that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets owned or entrusted to UBS.
CISO interacts with all levels within the organization, peers at other firms, and business partners to establish and maintain a strong and adaptive security posture that aligns with organizational risk tolerance, cyber and information security requirements, and our overall business strategy. Your expertise
It is desirable (not mandatory) that you have:
• ideally 7+ years of experience global organization in one or more of the following areas: Cyber Security, Information Security, Cyber & Information Security Regulatory, Information Information Security Operational Risk Management or Risk Control
• Expert knowledge of EMEA regulatory requirements related to cyber and information security, or willingness to learn fast on such requirements
• Solid understanding of cyber threat management and how it relates to the business
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse significant amounts of information
• Experience interacting with and creating materials for regulators
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with technical SMEs and business stakeholders and present to senior management stakeholders and externals
• Experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and one of the following professional qualifications is a plus -CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced in project and program management
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects
• A team player, able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and influence decision making including to senior management
• Capable of summarising and presenting analysis from significant amounts of information to constructively drive actions and decisions
• Able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities, ask for help when needed, follow-up with stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met or that extensions have been requested if needed. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.