- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 09 nov. 17
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of a broad client base in Russia and CIS
- Acquisition of new clients
- Assume ownership and manage interactions with clients through all phases of the relationship cycle (acquisition, investment, and retention)
- Sales of structured products and/or other derivative transactions
- Closure and booking of transactions
- Creation of tailor-made structured products
- Responsibility for specific tasks regarding booking of trades and maintenance of client relationships
- Monitoring of transactions, including coordination with other departments like Sales Support, Product Services, Mid- and Back-Office
- Degree in economics within the financial industry and further education in economics
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify and present complex ideas
- Client-oriented working style
- Willing to travel as required
- Ability to work under pressure to meet KPIs
- Comfort with cold calling
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.