C#/.NET Front Office Strat Technologist
- £80k + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oxford Knight
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
My client a leading iBank has an exciting role for a developer with 2-6 years’ experience within finance. The role is looking for a candidate who wants a high level front office role, working directly with traders on strategic development with a direct impact on PnL. The reporting line is to the business unit (secured finance), but the ideal candidate will come from more IT focused role with C#/SQL, who has a keen interest in finance / front office. The successful candidate will ultimately have access to full training / qualifications, business bonus and ultimately if they wish trading.
A leading global investment bank with a difference (no, seriously…). Headquartered in Sydney, they are expanding their Technology division to mirror the growth of their business in London. This is your chance to join a progressive company, with cool perks such as free breakfasts every day and an open, collaborative (and not to mention beautiful) environment.
This isn’t your typical banking role, where you will be asked to code in a corner all day. You will be sitting directly on the desk, with the traders and quants, so business interaction is inevitable. You will help support the trading platform with some strategic work involved as well. Huge potential to make an impact on profits of the business, grow very close to the Front Office while utilising your strong technical background.
- 2-5 years programming experience in C#/.NET or Java (if strong data structures/CS)
- Business minded with track record of delivering robust and scalable full stack technology solutions (will consider fintech / buy side etc)
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Strong problem solver with a keen attention to detail
- Desire to learn new technologies – potential for Python/F#/ML analysis.
- Dynamic and collaborative environment
- Fantastic open-plan office
- Generous holiday allowance
- Various health benefits
- Breakfast, snacks, gym allowance
Email me your CV at Nicole.Hirsch@OxfordKnight.co.uk or drop me a call at 020 34755018.
1 x 1 hr call, 2 x Onsites (pair programming/MD interview/business interview/HR) – all can be done at your pace.