Our client is a leading international charity founded in the early 1960s to prepare talented students from underrepresented or disadvantaged backgrounds for success in their working careers. An alumni-driven charity, it provides access, training and mentoring for these talented individuals in leading industries and corporations. We are looking for a COO to join this dynamic and progressive charity’s London charter.
- We are looking for a COO to report directly to the CEO. As a senior executive in the leadership team, you will work on strategic, commercial, operational, administrative, marketing and HR matters and day to day administrative and operational functions of the business;
- Diversity is a key value within the charity, and those from diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Applicants with backgrounds in banking, corporate, alternative investments or those with operational experience looking to make a difference and driving change and improving the lives of others
- Key duties will be to lead the execution of strategies developed by the CEO and the board and this includes reviewing existing strategies and processes and leading initiatives to implement and improve the CRM, reporting procedures and the operational structure to drive the organisation forward;
- Drive key initiatives including branding and to further cultivate and develop relationships with sponsors and new partners;
- The COO will be required to direct and coach respective teams throughout the business to ensure effective collaboration across the organisation as well as managing the budget and cost management responsibilities;
- Support the branding and marketing strategy and drive this initiative forward and provide recommendations on how this can be enhanced;