COO Corporate Real Estate
- GBP110000 - GBP150000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Page Executive
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
COO for Corporate Real Estate with both commercial and financial responsibilities
Global financial services group with a large property portfolio
- As COO for Corporate Real Estate you will provide the Corporate Real Estate Solution function with best in class financial, commercial management oversight and reporting to enable effective and efficient management of agenda and performance within their regions.
- This is a critical role in the organisation, with the main accountability being the commercial and business analysis. The COO will also be responsible for Business Management within the region(s), Governance, Functional Risk, and deputising for the Regional Head of Corporate Real Estate UK.
- The successful candidate will come from a finance background and have a solid understanding of Corporate Real Estate - either from a property management background or from a similar role in another financial services organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of senior stakeholder management is a must.
The role as COO for Corporate Real Estate Really would be ideal for the finance professional who wants something a bit different with a broad exposure to projects, senior stakeholders and financial management.