CREDIT TRADE SUPPORT ANALYST
- £200 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Maze Executive Search & Selection
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
An International Investment are actively growing and seeking some of the best junior talent on the market to join them in the Credit space.
On the Global Markets and ALMT perimeters, and on a global basis
- Product Control is responsible to ensure that trade representation is in line with internal reference during all the lifecycle of the products.
- In accordance with the Charter of Responsibility on Valuation defined within the Group, Product Control is responsible for the accuracy of the economic result calculation for the Business, Risk and Finance departments. To do so, the team is in charge of P&L production and analysis, performance reporting to management, and controls on Valuation in cooperation with Group Risk Management and Finance.
- Product Control contributes to the Monthly FACT reporting to Finance, ensuring proper controls have been performed and guarantee the accuracy of the P&Ls.
- Product Control acts as a second level control function for the benefit of Heads of GBLs and ALMT to monitor that trading activity is conducted within a specified framework.
- Product Control acts as a second level control function on trading contribution to market indices for the benefit of Heads of GBLs and ALMT, OPC and Compliance.
- Product Control is part of the control framework for valuations (“Independent Price Verification” process) and Anti-Fraud. As a consequence, Product control is the point of contact for operations on valuation, risk or trader mandates related issues.
- Product Control contributes to the projects related to Finance or regulatory requirements.
- Product Control contributes to some transversal projects related to their mandate (WW Program Blue, FBL/Volker Rule implementation….), and other one-off related analysis as necessary.
- Product Control sponsors the main transversal projects related to their mandate (e.g. XTarget, FORMA, FEBUS….).
The role fall within the GMO Credit / Compressions & Clearing Trade Support
Credit Flow products
The trade support ensures that Credit Flow transactions registered in the books under CIB ITO’s mandate match the commitment taken with counterparties within a secure setup, in accordance with Group and Regulatory Policies and/or the contractual agreements. The main covered processes for these transactions include booking, validation, transaction event related follow-up validation through a secure framework.
The trade support is accountable for:
- Transaction events follow-up and validation during the whole lifecycle of the deal;
- Applying and respect the A/C CIB Policy;
- Implementing the relevant controls ensuring the accuracy of the transactions on the official books & records systems;
Credit Structured products
Product Control ensures the “Trade support” functions in terms of trade capture (or amend/cancel) and trade validation where the process cannot be considered as flow and product oriented for Exotic products.
- Coordinates operations and other functions in the set-up of new complex montage and during their lifecycle in order to ensure
o Proper settlement of the operations vis a vis the client o Proper calculation of the economic P&L
o Compliance with accounting rules
o Proper production of the accounting in relation with Finance
- Ensures the booking validation of exotic products (booked with FOCUS FLEX) vs Term sheet, legal or similar documentation at inception and during their lifecycle.
- Accountable for the independent validation of the booking at deal inception, or during the lifecycle. (Except in some cases where no “template” or pre-defined guidelines exist, GRM is responsible for this validation)
- Responsible for amendments (where the application of the amend/cancel policy defines that operations are in charge of it) and for getting FO validation. Amendments can be due to trade life cycle or to error corrections.
- In particular accountable for the control of the valuation models used for exotic products, per guidelines validated with the business and GRM.
CREDIT TRADE SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of flow of new trades and amendments from Front Office system (FOCUS) to Back Office system (Murex), manually booking and amending in Murex where necessary.
- Reconciliation between Front Office systems and Back Office system, checking Present Value are in line.
- Working with Middle Office P&L and confirmations teams to reduce operational risk and maintain highest levels of support for each portfolio.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with other internal clients such as legal, marketers, trading & back office.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of rebooking initiatives, migrations
- Oversee all reconciliations and reports in the area and investigations are completed on a timely basis.
- Dealing with queries from back-office, marketers and clients, relating to booking discrepancies.
- Provide cover for other members of the Trade Support team when necessary, ability to flex between teams depending on daily volume and demand.
- Management of Options
- Contribute to the implementation of new system functionalities and raise IT requirements for bug fixing or system enhancements when possible.
- Participate in Transversal projects.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Positive and dynamic attitude to complying with deadlines and objectives.
- High degree of interest in product and process issues affecting the department.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise workload and escalate issues to management.
- Have strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- The candidate must display a very professional attitude and be willing to work long hours if the workload is high.
- Credit flow
- Credit structured