CRM Support Executive
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
The CRM Support Executive role is responsible for providing 1st line business support for users of our CRM system and becoming the Salesforce data SME. The role will work in a collaborative team environment and be responsible for resolving and escalating user issues as appropriate. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
• To become the Salesforce data SME
• Responsible for data governance tasks to include: maintenance and communication of agreed data standards, ensuring regular monitoring and reporting on data quality, completeness and ageing; identification of duplicate records, preparing data to bulk update and executing the updates to ensuring good quality data in the system. Follow up on all data updates including unresolved Activities, Opportunity Exceptions and out of date Opportunity Fundings and assisting with data clean-up for Salesforce related projects
• Manage Distribution user support requests via the agreed process and pass over to the Salesforce technical team via Jira where required
• Take ownership of report and dashboard creation and on-going maintanence for Distribution within Salesforce
• Manage the new user process for Distribution, including set up and deactivation of new users
• Writing of training documents to aid with building out the end user training repository
• Work with CRM Business Manager and Distribution Controls Manager to document Salesforce processes, including those required by Compliance
• Assist with setting up new joiner training process and manage initial roll out of this for Distribution and on-going training suport
• Assist with business UAT-testing of new Salesforce functionality
• Assist with the 3DQ process, moving from the old to new method
• Develop personal technical and business knowledge via trailheads, internal and agreed external training
• Assist and input into projects impacting Salesforce e.g. Sales MI, DDQ and Case Management roll out
• Work closely with the Salesforce development team and other stakeholders, including compliance and internal audit
• Ad hoc Salesforce tasks as required to support the CRM Business Manager Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce / CRM
• Experience of a support role
• Good communication skills Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
• Salesforce ADM201 certified