- Up to £45,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- EC1 Partners
An experienced Customer Success Manager who will work closely with the key stakeholder’s in Customer Support, Sales, Marketing and Development, reporting directly to the CEO.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
- Responsibility to oversee all aspects of Customer success in conjunction with the Customer Services Director with the aim of offering a deeper support level to our clients, and to build stronger relationships, improve retention and improve customer satisfaction.
- To improve the information handling and account management of existing key clients to promote more opportunities for the sales team to close.
- Assist in building information on projects and clients to support compelling collateral for Sales and Marketing teams to use in competitive bids, tenders, sales pitches and marketing campaigns
- To work closely with Head of Product Development to analyse and manage customer feedback and experience.
- To work closely with the CEO to improve customer satisfaction.
- The candidate will need to be self-motivated, forward thinking and to be highly organised.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of five years’ experience as customer success manager or similar role.
- Experience in NPS or similar customer satisfaction tools.
- Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- Experience in HubSpot or similar marketing tools.
- Proven track record of working with large corporates.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with customers.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Additional European language an advantage but not essential.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.