Our client, one of the world’s leading financial groups, is looking to bring on-board a C++ APEX Developer consultant, to join their banks repo department.
Main purpose of the role:
The banks repo department is currently undergoing rapid expansion and is an area of challenging and significant change.
The main purpose of this role is to help support the existing Apex team by being heavily involved in developing these significant solutions. The role will also require developing existing interfaces.
- Develop and update existing Apex interfaces
- Liaise with other business units to determine requirements
- Specify FO reconciliation requirement
- Work with FOS (and other) team leads and key personnel to establish appropriate solutions
Skills and experience:
- FIS (formally SunGard), Martini or Apex API development knowledge
- Excellent C++ development skill
- Degree or above education
- Linux development tool chain and debugging
- VS C++ 2010 development
- Experience Facing demanding stakeholders
- Experience of IBM MQ
- Ability to articulate issues and to provide technical leadership in resolving them
- Quick problem solver
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A pro-active, motivated approach
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- A strategic approach, with the ability to lead and motivate your team
- Ability to articulate and implement the vision/strategy for the XX department.