C# Data Analyst - Junior Developer
- GBP300 - GBP350 per day + Competitive
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 14 mai 18 2018-05-14
My client, a leading buy side group is looking for a junior C# Data Analyst to join the team.
- Work with Compliance/Finance/Tax/Legal Analysts to build tools and reports in line with appropriate legislation.
- Assist the Firm with implementing legislative requirements (including regulatory and tax) from a technical perspective, including gathering and aggregating/reporting data as appropriate
- Automate processes run by the tax and finance team.
- Assist the compliance, finance, tax and legal teams in preparing responses to audits and inquiries by trading venues, regulators, service providers or other bodies, working across departments for information as necessary.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing reporting tools/scripts.
- Strong Python (pandas and requests), C# (console applications), and/or Excel VBA development skills
- Strong SQL skills and exposure to large datasets in one or more of PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server or Sybase.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira API - creating, amending and extracting issue data.
- Business communication skills & ability to present information clearly and concisely;
- Efficient and diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum 2.1 grade or equivalent.
- Some knowledge of financial markets & securities (particularly equities, futures & options)
- Some knowledge of Pan-European, US and Asia-Pacific regulatory regimes and surveillance requirements