C++ Developer – Hedge Fund
- £80,000-£120,000k + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oxford Knight
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
Summary: High Frequency – C++ Desk Developer – London – £100-120k + Uncapped Bonus A fantastic opportunity for a C++ Developer to join a highly ambitious Front Office development team working on Option Pricing Theory, Market Making and Trading conditions for a Low Latency Systematic Trading System for a leading global Market Making – High Frequency Prop Trading House in London where they will be sat on the Desk with the Quantitative Analysts and Traders.
Key Words: C++, Unix, Option Pricing, Low Latency, High Frequency, Market Making, Prop Trading, Systematic Trading.
My Client is a Global Leading global Market Making – High Frequency Prop Trading firm with a focus on systematic trading and arbitrage across multiple asset classes – including but not limited to Equities, Fixed Income, FX and Commodities.
They are looking for highly intelligent individuals, with an enthusiasm for problem-solving and a passion for applying their superior coding abilities to develop real-time systems in a fast-paced trading environment.
The C++ Developer will be working directly with the traders to implement new ideas and further enhance the in-house developed trading applications.
The C++ Developer will be tasked with producing fastest and best trading tools by:
*Gaining an understanding of option pricing theory, market making and trading conditions
*Actively seeking and clarifying product requirements with end users and other knowledgeable staff.
*Finding new techniques on how to improve trading algorithms and systems
*Designing and delivering code with automated testing & performance always in front of mind
This role will involve a heavy amount of business interaction and applicants will need to be able to cope with the pressures that come with working on real-time mission critical software in a fast paced environment.
* Strong bachelors in Computer Science or closely related from a globally recognised University
* Exceptional Programming in C++
* Practical knowledge of data structures and algorithms
* Familiarity with database systems and languages
* Exceptional Benefits Package unlike anything else on the market
* Unbelievable working environment (pool table, golf simulator, fully stocked fridge)
* Relaxed Dress Code – Shorts and Flip Flops welcome.
* Two Uncapped Performance Related Bonuses a year
* Usual others…Pension, Healthcare etc.
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please contact: