C# Developer - London
Salary: £100,000 - £150,000 base + bonus Your day to day will look like:
Working as a Core Quant you will be working with IQs and SDs to identify technical challenges and opportunities, delivering leading solutions to the highest design, testing and operational standards. You will understand the performance characteristics, design and operational parameters of the system. You will also be trusted with aiding with the integration of new analytics models with the broader stack. You will be pushed into challenging current systems, processes and delivery approach to achieve common goals through technical excellence and innovation. Skills and Experience Required:
Benefits & Incentives:
- A 2.1 in a Computer Science degree from a Russell group university or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge in an object-orientated language - primarily C#, but also C++ or Java.
- Previous market and financial knowledge and experience.
- Experience in software testing and how to design and drive software development with testing in mind, e.g. unit, functional, integration, regression, smoke, etc.
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Friendly working environment with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Mayfair office
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email with your CV or give me a call! Jack Peck
+44 7581 488634
£100,000 - £150,000 base + bonus