C# Developer - Trading Applications
Launched in 2011, my client is a leading prop trading firm with a global presence (US, UK, Asia). They are very tech-driven and invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class.
They are seeking exceptional C# developers with strong engineering, analytical and quant skills. Working alongside the best traders and developers, you will help optimise the pricing libraries, improve trading tools, extend systematic trading strategies and build cutting-edge web-based user interfaces.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about quality, and able to work on fast-paced projects, crafting great code and tests, with the ability to solve new and unfamiliar problems. Requirements:
Culture / Benefits:
- Good sense of humour
- Strong analytical and system design skills
- Excellent C# ability, including strong focus on testing processes
- Exposure to .NET Core; Linux, containerization (Docker and/or Kubernetes) is a big plus
- Automated testing (NUnit, Selenium, mocking frameworks) experience is advantageous
- Base salary £120k + generous bonus scheme
- Relaxed, informal yet highly rewarding work culture
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Daniel Readman