C++ Execution Developer
£100,000 - £130,000 + bonus & benefits
A successful Equity trading desk at a top bank in London is looking to expand their Execution Engineering function and keen to bring on board a strong Senior C++ Engineer.
The ideal candidate should have experience working within a front office environment (Equity a plus), and background working on smart order routing, execution, algorithmic trading, or comparable low latency systems. You will report to MD level leadership and should be comfortable providing input to the business and technology leadership on architectural decisions.
Given the focus on delivering cutting-edge low latency solutions, it is important that you carry an exceptional level of C++ design and development skills that have previous been proven in other development environments.
You should have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
* Expertise in C++ (11/14/17+).
* Experience working in Linux OS preferred.
* 5+ years of experience working on a complex software development project. Financial/trading experience preferred.
* Knowledge of mission-critical trading systems and their design patterns.
* Knowledge of trading algorithms and FIX feeds.