- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 12 nov. 18
C++ Low Latency Developer - EMEA Cash Eq # 119845
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Design, development and enhancement of key cross-asset strategic trading platforms within Global Markets. The Smart Order Routing and Low-Latency DMA products and central to the execution strategy of the bank and as such require strong expertise and a high level of business and technical engagement from designing problem solutions through to implementation and release.
This role offers a highly challenging and varied opportunity to closely work alongside the business and technical sponsors to develop market leading products for our clients.
This senior developer role encompasses the following:
- C++ Development on the Smart Order Routing (SOR) and Low-Latency DMA platforms.
- Actively engage in all aspects of the SDLC process including; initial requirements gathering, coding, continuous integration (CI), automated testing etc.
- Engagement with the Dev-Ops bank-wide initiatives such as continued build-out of the automated testing framework across asset class products as required.
- Actively integrate with the global development team becoming a SME in areas of expertise.
- Support the QA testing cycles with appropriate levels of expertise and fixes as required.
- Perform third-line production support as required from a development team level. Early/Late/Occasional weekend cover as required.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will have extensive (including recent hands-on) C++/Linux development experience.
- Experience with developing/profiling/tuning low-latency trading platforms.
- Have worked extensively on complex multi-threaded trading systems.
- Good knowledge of market-data delivery and marshalling techniques.
- Middleware/3rdParty product library experience.
- DB Experience (SYBASE/ORACLE).
- Scripting Knowledge (Python/Perl/Shell).
- Good problem solving skills and a dedicated self-starter nature.
For more information visit Technology Careers
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.