C++ Quant/Strats Developer - Equities Trading - Associate/VP
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : GBP70000 - GBP120000 per annum + bonus
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
C++ Quant/Strats Developer required - Equities Trading - Associate or VP - business reporting
C++ Quant/Strats Developer required - Associate/VP - Equities Trading - Business Reporting - £70k-£120k
A market leading Quant/Strats team at a tier one investment bank require an exceptional C++ developer, ideally with some experience of Python to join their Equities Trading team. The team themselves work on the Equities Trading quantitative models and report dsirectly into the business. The role will provide the platform for a strong technologist and mathematician, to face off to Quants and Traders and work closely with them to implement cutting edge C++ models/solutions.
This team require both exceptional technological skills (C++ on Windows) and mathematical/problem solving abilities (PhD in Mathematics or related subject highly desirable). Also a strong understanding of Derivative products, ideally Equities required.
The succesful candidate can look to recieve between £70,000 and £120,000 base salary, either Associate or VP level (dependant on experience)
This will also be backed by a bonus and package funded by the trading desk themselves.
- C++ on Windows
- Python highly desirable
- Strong OO programming background
- Derivative product knowledge (ideally Equities)
- Strong mathematical/problem solving ability (ideally PhD level maths or similar)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience facing off to key business stakeholders (Quants/Traders)
Full job spec and client details can be provided upon application
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.