C++ Systems Developer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oxford Knight
- 23 mai 19
C++ Systems Developer
posted on 15 May 2019 in: ○ London ○ Permanent
If you are an experienced C++ software engineer, your talent will not be better valued than with the following global news and information/market data leader. Be exposed to novel business problems, immersed in full life-cycle development, and rewarded generously for your work.
My client is a C++ house with almost 200 offices worldwide - a testament to the unparalleled edge they hold in C++ real-time development. They create pioneering technology quickly and effectively to offer users the best news provider service for the business and financial world. Their current services have transformed communication within global markets, and new software facilities are continuously being developed for 2019.
You will build and enhance my client's trading platforms through all stages of the process - gathering requirements, building, testing, and deployment. The C++ developer will be highly hands-on, hard-working, and eager to promote the success of the company.
This particular London team develops libraries, toolkits, frameworks and servers used by thousands of application developers to write high quality and effective applications. They are now looking for a strong developer to build the next generation of toolkits and enhance the existing framework, used by hundreds of thousands of clients every day.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Four or more years' experience in C++ development, they are using a lot of modern C++ (C++11 onwards) and are keen to adopt C++14/17 as soon as they are released. Keen for people to understand what goes on inside a computer - CPU experience is very attractive.
- You'll even see some C++20 features in their code base!
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux - interest in Linux command line is a plus
- Experience in multi-threaded low latency systems
- Solid Computer Science Fundamental knowledge
- Finance experience isn't required
Benefits and Incentives:
- Sponsorship for, and relocation package to London provided (if required)
- Typical 9-6pm working hours (flexibility offered)
- Informal and collaborative environment.
- Strong base salaries / sign ons / bonuses
If you feel you are a strong match please drop me an email or call:
Andrew Stirling Martin
+44 (0) 2031379579