CalCurve .Net Developer
Your role :
Are you passionate about delivering new and exciting applications to support the Fixed Income trading desks? Are you motivated to deliver real business value whilst ensuring existing functionality remains intact? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Design and develop GUI application in .NET/WPF
• Refactor and enhance existing components and solutions
• Collaborate with other global IT teams
• Assist production operations team in rollout and production support
Your team :
The requirement is for front-office developers with 5+ years of development experience, based across our main STIR and Rates desk trading locations. Developers will typically have to interface with front-office, quantsand middle-office operations. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, delivery focused but friendly team, present in multiple cities in 6 countries covering US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our job is to create and deliver innovative solutions for business problems whilst maintaining a complex and multifaceted platform.
Your experience and skills :
You must have:
• Strong C# and WPF experience with dependency injection containers.
• Experience with Prism, MEF or any other container for building loosely couple UI like Caliburn.
• Good understanding of low-latency, multi-threaded code.
• Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns. Exposure to functional programming is also highly desirable.
• Experience in automated testing and continuous integration.
• Experience working in agile teams.
• Nuget, Websockets/wcf/soap – any experience with ORM.
• Distributed cache such as gemfire/redis, Reuters API, Excel/VBA programing would be added advantage.
• Understanding of a range of financial products including, Interest Rate Swaps, Interest Rate Futures, Forecasting and Discounting curves, FX-type products (e.g. FX Swaps, FX Forwards).
• Experience in the Fixed Income business process.
• Looking for a new and exciting challenge
• Self-starting attitude and the desire to take ownership of requirements front start to finish
• Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
• An excellent communicator