This role is for a large Investment Manager and a very well known brand name. In this role you will be responsible for managing the capital and liquidity of each entity to give assurance to stakeholders. This is an analytical role where you will produce quality management information to help business decision making.
Role Title: Capital Management - Manager || Salary: £65,000 plus bonus
This role is for a large Investment Manager and a very well known brand name. In this role you will be responsible for managing the capital and liquidity of each entity to give assurance to stakeholders.
This is an analytical role where you will produce quality management information to help business decision making.
- Tracking day to day activities of the Capital Team, prioritising where required and ensuring timely delivery of BAU and project-based tasks.
- Assessing the capital implications of business decisions, fund launches etc…
- Preparing value add capital MI that supports wider Finance analyst pack, forecasting, Business Review Meeting etc.
- Help the team lead to run the end to end Capital Committee process setting the agenda, writing reports, reviewing external inputs and presenting.
- Prepare sections of the ICAAP report (Finance contribution) - covering balance sheet risk sections review and base case.
- Deliver the annual Capital Planning process for all legal entities.
- Help the team lead to set the forward-looking strategy for the Capital team including corporate entity balance sheet investment, dividend planning, legal entity rationalisation etc.
- Assisting Risk and FP&A functions with Stress and Scenario Testing (SST), Reverse Stress Testing (RST) and Wind-down.
- Managing overseas relationships, providing SME advice on requirements, capital transactions, business change decisions and review of regular capital and liquidity metrics.
- Support the team lead with new capital transactions (governance, reporting and approval process).
- Periodic review of Capital Team updates to the Contingency Funding Plan (CFP) and Investment Policy Statement (IPS).
- Support current and future SII reporting requirements in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Drive completion of the relevant SII reporting schedules for all the business areas within the business for the quantitative reporting template ("QRT") forms (solo and group).
- Oversee production and coordination of the annual reports (SFCR/RSR) to ensure narrative reporting requirements are fully met.
- Oversee internal and external audit processes as required.
- Support international teams with Capital reporting and management.
- Exposure to cycle of capital activities & stress testing models.
- Understanding of FCA and PRA regulatory regime and Capital reporting rules.
- Understanding of EU wide and global regulatory capital rules.
- Understanding of liquidity and capital reporting.
- Capital management experience preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrable project management skills to ensure all internal and external reporting deadlines are met.
- Experience supporting or mentoring team members preferred but not essential.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent (ACA or ACCA preferred).