Capital Markets Audit- (Contract)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Gresham Hunt
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Consultancy, who are looking to hire an established Auditor in their growing team to focus on Global Markets Audits for their end client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
In this contract you will be:
- Deliver on the Audit plan identifying the key control deficiencies across front, middle and back office.
- Support and Lead a portfolio of risk-based audit reviews.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders within the business and provide them with sound advice of how the risk and control framework maybe managed.
Relevant experience required for the role:
- Accountancy / auditing professional qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CIA, PIIA etc.)
- Strong Internal audit experience.
- Exposure to Capital Global Markets (Rates, Equities, Commodities and futures.)
- Understanding of Fund management and Asset Financing.
- Proven audit leadership experience- on projects and team management.
- Ability to work in an autonomous yet collaborative environment.