Capital Markets Consultant
- Salaire :£70,000 - £110,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus +Package
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :17 oct. 17
My client a global management consultancy is looking to bring on exceptional professional to join their Capital Markets team. This is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Capital Markets Practice, assisting on client project delivery as well as playing a lead role in defining the shape of the practice.
- Previous management consulting experience with track record working with Investment or Wholesale banking clients
- Deep expertise and experience within capital markets
- Regulatory project experience (MIFID II / EMIR / GDPR / Dodd Frank
- Project management (to include proven methodologies such as PRINCE II, MSP) and demonstrable client account management capabilities
- Front to Back experience (Investment Banking)
- Extensive experience with Trade Lifecycle, Trade Processing, Trade Capture, Trade Booking,
- Operating model analysis and design experience
- Good understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities, e.g. OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities, Cash and Collateral Management, Clearing and Settlement, all aspects of Operations Risk and associated risk mitigation
- Experience in Project/Program Management and Business Analysis experience in Financial Services.
- Experience in Front Office & Middle office of investment banks.
- Experience in regulatory projects from initiation through to implementation
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.