- £37,500 - £40,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PSD London
- 04 déc. 17 2017-12-04
Cash Accountant required for one of the largest investment management clients in Europe
We are instructed by one of the largest investment management clients in Europe to recruit a Cash Accounting specialist, who will be based in their office in Central London. This role is a fixed term 12 month contract and will report directly to a Team Leader/Supervisor within the investment operations team.
The key responsibilities in the role will be:
• Calculating the daily liquidity to enable the Global trading team to decide which brokers to place deposits with and ensuring the remaining balance is within an acceptable tolerance.
• Reconciling all weekly dealt trades on a weekly and monthly basis and all daily trades on a daily basis
• Ensuring appropriate journals are posted in the Sun financial reporting ledgers
• Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up-to-date.
• Ensuring that the monthly MI schedule is up to date
• To assist with any new developments/projects to improve efficiency/
• Monitoring the team mailbox and dealing with both external and internal queries within agreed timescales
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar role and will also have the following attributes:
• Strong PC skills – especially Excel
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Strong work ethic and flexibility, a commitment to team objectives
• QBE / AAT / Part Qual candidates will be considered.