- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fitch Ratings
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today's global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning and BMI Research, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is majority-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
The Finance Department in London is a team of around 60 members in an open plan environment with responsibility for all financial and accounting requirements of the Fitch Group's UK and, going forward, certain European subsidiaries. In addition, it has responsibility for oversight and consolidation of Fitch's other entities in EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Fitch is seeking a cashier to join the Treasury team responsible for all aspects of the day to day cashiering and treasury function of the UK operations, together with oversight and assisting the operations of the other group companies in EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Hence responsibilities would include:
- daily bank statement uploads into the Group's SAP accounting system;
- all types of bank payments, including on the HSBCnet internet banking platform;
- all cash allocations;
- prepare monthly bank reconciliations and other treasury information schedules;
- detailed review of cash flow forecasts on a daily and monthly basis with monthly commentary;
- arrange money market deposits and hedging transactions;
- assist with regular review of signatories, limits, controls, etc. over the bank accounts; and
- ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- previous experience required in similar role;
- minimum 5 GCSEs at grade C or equivalent, including Maths and English;
- experience in using HSBCnet internet banking platform or similar;
- experience in transacting in and managing multi-currency bank accounts;
- knowledge of SAP or similar package would be desirable;
- excel skills to at least intermediate level; and
- European language skills would be beneficial.
Essential behavioural attributes:
- good communication skills - both written and verbal;
- attention to detail; contributes well in cross-functional teams
- self-organised, committed to meet business needs and timelines, able to work flexibly where required;
- ability to manage and prioritise own workload and to complete tasks to required timetables;
- self motivated, self reliant and with a hands on approach personal style to interact effectively with people at all levels in different countries and cultures; and
- proactive, contributing ideas to enhance all relevant systems and processes.
Hours of work:
9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Flexibility required, including additional hours as appropriate to meet reporting deadlines
30 North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London