Change Manager / Implementation
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Prospect 33
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Prospect 33 are looking for an individual to join an Asset Management Firm, based in the City of London. The role is centralised around the transition onto a new investment data platform for current clients.
The role requires an individual that understands Aladdin on a technical level, but also can face off with clients & ensure their move onto the new system is dealt with.
This will include running workshops, webinars & meetings with current & new clients, which will cover a range of problems from:
- The migration of mass data from previous legacy systems
- Issues with the distribution of maturity breakdowns into a client report.
The range of queries will be vast, meaning the individual will need a certain level of client/stakeholder management within their skill set.
- Bachelors Degree
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Delivery accountability
- Stakeholder management skills are essential
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide 3 professional references
- Eligibility to work in the UK