- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Citrix EngineerJob Summary and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop VDI Service Delivery
- Contribute towards the new design of State Street's virtual desktop solution, along with the implementation and management of the design.
- They will create design documentation and standard operating procedure documents, along with technical designs for complex business problems.
- Configure and utilize various tools for proactive monitoring and alerting on the status of the VDI environment for both performance and capacity.
- Follow established change control processes for deployment of new technology into production
- Support the functionality delivered in production. Proactively discover issues and resolve them before business impact.
- Proven experience managing an Infrastructure Service under a global outsourced agreement
- Proven experience managing virtual desktop infrastructures (specifically leveraging Citrix XenDesktop, VMware ESXi hypervisor) in large-scale global environments
- Proven hands on experience with implementing and supporting virtual desktop infrastructures including:
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.x and VMware ESXi 6.x
- Virtualized software delivery platforms such as Microsoft's APP-V, Citrix XenApp and layering products such as Citrix App Layering and VMware App Volumes
- Persona Management solutions such as Citrix User Profile manager, RES ONE Workspace manager, AppSense.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS / Engineering with 5+ years of experience in designing and maintaining XenDesktop/VMware ESXi VDI environment
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
- Proven knowledge of ITIL principles and process
- Experience with converged and hyper converged infrastructure
- Familiarity with desktop support and problem resolution
- Familiarity with various storage platforms used for VDI
- Ability to lead projects teams