Clearing & FXPB Operational Risk AVP
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Leading Tier 1 Investment Bank are looking for an experienced Futures Clearing & FXPB Operational Risk AVP to join the team. Candidates will ideally have worked in a Client Clearing or PB Middle Office environment.
My client, a tier 1 investment bank, is seeking an organised individual with extensive knowledge of operational risk frameworks, control testing, control processes, and practices to join their team as EMEA Risk and Control Officer, AVP. Experience in planning, organising, and managing multiple initiatives is highly desirable.
This role falls under the Market Operations Risk, Control & Regulatory Management (RCRM), which as a department supports Market and Service Operations by providing central and independent support and coordination of the Operational Risk Management Framework.
The role sits within the first line of defence and supports Agency Derivative Service Operations (ADS), which covers:
* OTC and Futures Clearing: T0/Trade processing, Trade Clearing, T1 margining, reconciliations, client service, funding
* FXPB and Intermediation: T0/Trade Processing
* Coordination of the Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) refresh program, defining Material Risks and documenting the Design and Operational Effectiveness of key controls.
* Proactive assessment and escalation of risk and its mitigation through the application of controls.
* Embedding awareness of risk and the benefits of the Risk Management Framework including but not limited to Training, Risk Assessment, Incident Management, Spot testing and ongoing Risk Action and Remediation tracking.
* Providing robust R&C governance and guidance to ensure compliance with Group and local risk and control policies, standards, frameworks and procedures.
* Coordination of key R&C change/initiatives - e.g. Reconciliation Logic, Procedures.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive and robust operations risk and control framework
* Support and oversee the risk assessment and monitoring program including KRI completeness, risk reporting, control self assessments.
* Ensuring effective Risk & Control Management reporting and information is produced for Senior Management.
* Identify, understand and monitor regional/global Operations Risk & Regulatory control themes.
* Drive compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Review risk event/incidents ensuring that root cause analysis is undertaken in order for control weakness to be identified and remediated.
* Extensive knowledge of operational risk frameworks, control processes and practices, including experience in their design, application and testing
The hiring manager is also willing to consider candidates who have worked within line (e.g. FXPB Middle Office or Futures Clearing Team and have a strong grounding within Risk & Control.