- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management Company, LLP is one of the world's largest independent investment management firms. With US$1,051 billion in assets under management as of 30 September 2017, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity, because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialised subject-matter expertise.
Client Service Management contributes to Wellington Management's mission by delivering first class client service across the full breadth of business channels and markets covered in the EMEA region. The Client Analyst ('CA') will work closely with Client Service Managers and be accountable for coordinating client related activities within our Client Services Group (CSG), as well as other Wellington line functions to ensure that we successfully deliver on the agreed upon operating and reporting requirements of each of our client relationships.
The Client Analyst, in conjunction with the relevant Client Service Manager, provides timely and accurate support to the Global Relationship Group (GRG) and their clients. The analyst will work closely with all members of the Client Services group, as well as many other functional areas of the firm, on a portfolio of assigned accounts. He/she will coordinate production of client/consultant reporting and presentations, conduct analysis of client portfolios, respond to inquiries on a wide variety of topics, and perform other tasks as appropriate. Client Analysts also participate in various projects and cross functional working groups related to the Client Service Management function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with GRG in support of a number of assigned relationships from a client service stand point
- Research and respond to day to day client (or their agent) directed questions including ad-hoc service and operational inquiries
- Conducting analysis, initiating investigations and responding to internal and external ad-hoc inquiries on a wide variety of topics including portfolio and product specific information, investment guidelines, compliance issues, legal contracts and fees
- Collaborate with other CSG professional teams, identifying internal experts to respond to client issues in a timely manner
- Co-ordination, production and timely delivery (as relevant) of all standard and/or customized client and consultant presentation material including management of internal constituents, to ensure deadlines are met
- Develop an understanding of the depth and breadth of Wellington Management's product offerings
- Awareness of the account opening, transition management, account restructuring and account closing processes
- Monitor formal service levels to clients based on size, revenue and other criteria
- Capture and maintain client and consultant data in relevant internal systems
- Act as a point of contact for various groups within client and consultant organisations
- Participation in in-house client and consultant meetings and conference calls as appropriate
The Client Analyst will have relevant professional experience within the investment management industry, with strong investment and capital market knowledge. Previous or direct experience supporting client relationship is viewed positively. A bachelors degree is desirable and a IMC/CFA preferred. Sound business judgement, strong communication skills, and the ability to express oneself in both individual and group settings are a must.
Specific qualifications include:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of capital markets and/or investment product, to facilitate comprehension of client/consultant inquiries and requests
- Strong academic credentials, coupled with (or willingness to pursue) a relevant professional qualification, e.g. CFA;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Attention to detail: The ability to not only pull data from the various applications available, but to take a step back and be able to understand whether the data makes sense and consistently produce accurate and timely deliverables
- The ability to work independently, in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, where priorities change frequently and deadlines are often under significant time pressure
- Proficiency in a European language / languages will be advantageous (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .