Client Clearing Solutions - Listed Derivatives
- £400 - £450 p/d
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Randstad Sourceright
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
An investment bank in the City of London is seeking a Client Clearing Solutions Consultant to come on board on a contractual basis. For this position, listed derivatives product knowledge is essential.
An investment bank in the City of London is seeking a Client Clearing Solutions Consultant to come on board on a contractual basis.
The key objective of this Client Clearing Solutions role is to provide differentiated solutions to the banks clients. You will be a leader in driving the client clearing solutions model across the bank.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
- Meet new and prospective clients and explain the banks service offering and also prepare the client for their first day of trading and clearing with the bank
- Custom reporting
- Custom report maintenance
- Clearing automation
- Procedural automation
Key skills required:
- Listed derivatives product knowledge
- Trade allocation process knowledge
- Understanding of clearing workflow
- Experience within Client Solutions and or Clearing Solutions
- Investment banking background