Client Development Director - Private Capital Markets
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
preo-Private Capital Markets is seeking a highly consultative Client Development Director to work in its London team, covering the EMEA markets. This individual should be an energetic leader and value focused seller. It is imperative that the candidate be viewed by prospective clients as a credible advisor, a problem solver and a business development executive.
Imagine a job where you…
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
About Ipreo, Private Capital Markets:
Ipreo’s Private Capital Markets division empowers private capital market participants to more effectively control their data. Whether it is for portfolio assessment, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics of a specific asset, Ipreo Private Capital Markets is the platform of choice.
What’s in it for you:
Ipreo-Private Capital Markets (PCM) is seeking a highly consultative Client Development Director to work in its London team, covering the EMEA markets. This individual should be an energetic leader and value focused seller. It is imperative that the candidate be viewed by prospective clients as a credible advisor, a problem solver and a business development executive.
Ipreo, Private Capital Markets is revolutionizing the private capital markets around the world with data, transparency, great product and great service. We’ve already made huge strides, but we’re just getting started!
What you’ll work on:
- Drive expected value out of target region/market across various segments of Private Capital.
- Qualify prospects via: targeted networking, internal Sales Development Resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, phone prospecting, and email.
- Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multi-million dollar pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify the prospect buying behavior and orient our proven sales process for the prospect to drive the prospect toward a decision.
- Engage across the prospect to align the organization around the value of Ipreo-PCM products.
- Uncover key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to drive ‘Why’ the prospect is interested in Ipreo-PCM and then demonstrate how the platform solves the prospect’s perceived value.
- Work closely with internal partners to facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
- Take coaching from the Global Head of Client Development selling and closing business.
- Identify opportunities with existing clients for additional Ipreo solutions.
- Draw resources from across all teams (services, training, support, and product teams) to position the prospect for a successful long term partnership.
- Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals.
- Negotiate contracts at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Close Subscription and Services business of greater than $1,500,000 quota in bookings across region per annum
What we look for:
- 5+ years of sales experience, ideally from a consultative or value-based sales environment
- Prior experience selling in the alternative asset / private equity industry preferred
- Individuals likely to excel come from sales roles in banking, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms
- An entrepreneurial, goal-oriented candidate with a ‘can do’ attitude and ownership driven approach to their work
- A professional, dynamic salesperson with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Someone who is highly motivated, positive, creative and intellectually curious
- An ability to work independently and within a dynamic team (towards a unified department goal