Our Client is a Global Investment Manager based in the city. In this role you will lead a team of Client Operations Managers in the EMEA region who are responsible for the end to end project management of the on-boarding of client separate accounts.
- You will have leadership experience, with a track record of developing high performing, cohesive teams, focused on client service excellence. You will lead and help develop our Client Onboarding and Client Service capabilities in region, working with Global counterparts to ensure alignment.
- You will develop your team strategy, capabilities and talent to have a measurable impact on the success of our EMEA business and client experience. You will oversee the day to day business activities of your team and provide guidance, keeping them focused on leading internal teams, delivering a superior client experience and results against strategy.
- You will oversee the management the delivery of client mandate and fund onboardings as well as change activities, including transitions, managed by your team.
- You will help define strategic development opportunities, including leveraging technology, working with technicians, to further enable our execution capabilities, reduce risk and deliver superior outcomes.
- You will have project management skills and experience developing plans, resourcing and business cost approvals across multiple, concurrent projects with multiple deliverables and components across a varying timescale, in conjunction with the business sponsor, client and other stakeholders.
- You will oversee and work with partners on solutions development to meet clients’ unique servicing needs, building out a clear narrative around our key business processes and standard service capabilities
- You will sit on committees and forums to drive the client experience agenda as required
- You will help the team maintain a disciplined approach to ongoing service dialogue with key partners to ensure a client centric mindset is shared across the service value chain, and enable the team to build up their holistic knowledge of the firms’ capabilities and clients’ emerging needs
- You will help the team develop a deeper understanding of industry norms, market expectations, investment challenges, the impact of regulatory changes and internal operational requirements to ensure the team are capable of informed discussion with clients and sales colleagues and can navigate challenges with minimum friction
- You will have a proven track record in a leadership role, in the context of client onboarding, relationship management and/or servicing
- You would have experience dealing directly with clients and capable of ascertaining client needs, requirements and understand them in context
- You will possess a solid understanding of investment markets, instruments and economics
- You will have a detailed understanding of both the trade and client lifecycle, in the context of Asset Management
- 10 years of related work experience in Asset Management
- Leadership capabilities and experience leading teams
- Deep operational expertise and knowledge of requirements and the process for onboarding investment management clients and funds across a variety of investment management business segments
- Thorough knowledge of the investment management landscape and emerging trends
- Experience working with various asset classes and delivering bespoke client arrangements
- Proven project management skills and capabilities in complex environments