Client Liaison / Marketing Support
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CrossBorder Capital Ltd
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
CrossBorderCapital is a London-based independent investment advisory firm. Founded in 1996, it exploits a gap in the investment arena by focusing on Central bank liquidity. It specialises in the monitoring and analysis of global liquidity flows - an important determinant of asset prices, from currencies through to bonds, equities and real estate.
Overview of role
Client liaison and initial marketing of a UCITs and Managed Accounts, and assist a team of portfolio managers and portfolio directors with administrative duties.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Implementation of the account set-up process and including completion of due diligence questionnaires
- Interaction with administrative / operational units within Crossborder Capital or its custodians and assist with the management of the service to ensure seamless client relationship management
- Assist with performance enquiries including client accounts and benchmark data
- Deal with administrative enquiries or problems from clients, intermediaries, solicitors, trustees and accountants etc. liaising where necessary with appropriate departments in Crossborder Capital or with the appropriate 3rd party and taking responsibility for ensuring timely client response and satisfaction
- Ensure that all relevant senior staff are fully aware of issues and developments concerning their clients, in particular relaying any problems, errors or queries immediately and seeking guidance
- Help Portfolio Managers prepare for client meetings and assist with the provision of specific client data requirements and complex performance data
Qualifications (educational, professional, regulatory)
- Minimum 3 ‘A’ Levels, or equivalent, at grade A - C or above
- Must have (or gain shortly after joining) the relevant regulatory approved qualification(s)
Essential skills and experience
- Industry knowledge
- Exhibit awareness of the market and of investment products
- High degree of accuracy essential
- Professional, organised, motivated, strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with fund management
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 7 July 2018.