Client Manager - Europe
- Market rate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Investec Asset Management
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
The role of the Client Manager is to act as the client’s primary representative within Investec Asset Management (IAM) and deliver an outstanding client management experience to a portfolio of clients, drawing upon the resources of the company. The Client Manager will work alongside the sales representatives with the overall strategic client relationship responsibility for a portfolio of Austrian, German and Swiss advisor and institutional pooled fund and segregated clients. As an ambassador for IAM, the individual will need to be fully appraised of IAM’s full range of strategies in which our clients are invested or interested.
The Client Manager will exhibit clear and demonstrable gravitas, founded on knowledge of the client, their overall investment strategy and up to date industry and investment knowledge.
Key responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
• Work together with the Austrian, German and Swiss sales representatives, providing a ‘best in class’ client experience contributing to a high client retention rate
• Create high quality relationships with clients allowing for informal and formal interactions, ensuring IAM have the ‘inside track’ on the actual client experience and actual client intentions to manage any risks to the relationship
• Act as the primary day to day external and internal point of contact for all client related matters to ensure highest possible client satisfaction
• Manage pooled fund and segregated account client take-ons working with the transition management team
• Take ownership of the diverse aspects of the client servicing process through internal co-ordination with various departments; marketing, RfP, transitions, legal, operations, reporting and investment teams
• To possess a good understanding of the administrative services that IAM are able to provide and ensure correctness of reporting working together with the client operations team.
• Initiate, arrange and host regular investment review and/or ad hoc meetings ensuring the objectives are well understood and communicated internally with the purpose of enhancing the client experience
• Utilise the CRM system (Salesforce) to its full potential, ensuring accurate client entries logging activities, client plans, clients at risk and investment team time requests
• Possess a clear understanding of the investment management processes for all core investment strategies in which our clients invest and are interested, including the importance of economic factors, investment process, portfolio construction and risk management
• Keep abreast of competitor activities, industry trends/issues and regulatory developments in the local market
• Assist sales representatives as needed
• Cover for the broader European team as needed