Our Client is a Global Asset Manager based in the City who are looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to be responsible for pro-actively managing relationships with an allocated number of global institutional clients. This will include supporting client relationship directors and ensuring other relevant stakeholders are fully briefed and supported, client requirements and all agreed client deliveries are met.
- The role will include responsibility for managing the take on process for new clients and working with the in-house reporting
- Engagement with support team to ensure that accurate client reporting is delivered to deadline and to a high standard of quality.
- Will pro-actively identify market / regional trends and needs and drive relevant initiatives to respond to those needs
- Day to day management of relationships with allocated clients and prospects, ensuring the highest level of service
- Proactively schedule regular prospect and client contact including calls, meetings and presentations, preparing supporting documents and briefing directors in advance.
- Participate in or lead specially formed working groups such as salesforce, case study, contract or reporting groups as required.
- Administer and manage client take on process for allocated new clients
- Work with the in-house reporter and operations team to ensure that the clients receive correct and suitable quarterly reports.
- Supporting the sales process for new prospects, including involvement in tenders and pipeline development. Maintain all relevant client and prospect related contact information on the CRM system.
- Must have 2-5 years experience of Client Service within the Investment Management industry
- Previous client facing experience of working with a global institutional client base is essential
- Experience in working with CRM databases.