A global leading asset manager with a range of strategies including equity, fixed income, quantitative and multi-asset class, private equity, real estate and hedge funds, is looking for a EMEA Client Reporting & Portfolio Analytics Associate to join the team.
The firm manages a range of strategies including equity, fixed income, quantitative and multi-asset class, private equity, real estate and hedge funds on behalf of institutions, advisors and individual investors globally. A truly global firm with a diverse team with 2500 employees.
The candidate will play an integral role within the EMEA Client Reporting & Portfolio Analytics team based in London. This individual will be supporting the global fixed income portfolio management teams and will be responsible for compiling portfolio and market specific materials, including market and institutional client reporting, macro-economic exhibits, bespoke institutional client exhibits, portfolio and product analytics, and portfolio reviewmaterials.
The Associate will partner with Portfolio Analytics, Client Service, Marketing, RFP and Legal teams and will be involved in a variety of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives with the ability to gain meaningful exposure to projects across the asset class spectrum as well as sales distribution channels. a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Understand the firm’s global fixed income strategies with requisite depth to be able to develop client reports and client portfolio review decks
- Assist the team to deliver on all global clients analytics reporting requirements in accordance with established investment management agreements (IMAs)
- Function as point of contact for data regarding portfolio exposures and summary statistics and deliver accurate and timely responses
- Develop proficiency in key reporting tools; develop report content and partner with IT to drive enhancements to the end-client deliverables
- Participate in firm wide, client service related strategic initiative
Key Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Science, Math preferred
- 5-8 years post-graduate experience in asset management preferred
- Additional qualifications, currently studying or a desire to obtain IMC, CFA (or equivalent) is preferred
- Knowledge of financial markets, fixed income in particular, interest in investment strategies and security
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required, programming (VBA, SQL, Python) is preferred
- Experience in the development and construction of formula-driven spreadsheets, pivot tables, and macros
- Analytical and comfortable working with and interpreting statistics and fixed income market data
- Prior experience building presentations, including graphic and data slides
- Excellent attention to detail and accountability, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work within