Our client is a boutique wealth management house based in central London. As a result of company growth, they are now looking to hire a Senior Client Reporting Analyst to join their Investment Support team on a permanent basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for candidates with 4-6 years’ experience within client reporting.
Working to support the Investment Managers, the Senior Client Reporting Analyst will be involved in the following duties:
- Producing high quality, accurate, and timely reporting for private clients and UHNW clients
- Updating and fact checking monthly and quarterly generic reporting materials, fund profiles and monthly commentaries
- Production of tax reports and ad hoc performance reports
- Complying new or changing fund materials
- Ensuring production controls work and team members use them properly
- Drafting and maintaining procedure documents for all reporting processes, making sure best practice is established and followed
- Supporting the Investment Managers with reporting duties in line with tight deadlines
- Contributing to various projects across a variety of client reporting initiatives
The Senior Client Reporting Analyst should have the following skill set:
- Excellent abilities on Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Has previously worked in a role which requires meeting tight deadlines
- Holds the IMC or is working towards the IMC (or equivalent)
- 4-6 years’ experience in Client Reporting, Performance Reporting or Data Reporting within wealth management or investment management
- Client-centric by nature: understands business needs are driven by client requirements
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing wealth management house in a role which gives direct access to Investment Managers. If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”