Investment Management business based in the City are looking to recruit a Client Reporting Specialist into their Client and Investment Reporting team focusing on institutional clients across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The role is varied and includes ensuring all client reports are delivered on time to clients across multiple investment strategies. Responsibilities would include:
- Prepared and deliver a range of client and investment reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for a portfolio of institutional clients across a range of investment strategies. Reports would include: Investment Reports, Quarterly Reviews, Factsheets and Due Diligence questionnaires
- Report content would include Valuation, Performance, Attribution and Investment Commentary
- Working with internal teams to source the data and ensure accurateness
- Investigate and resolve any issues that arise from the scheduled reports
- Involvement in process improvements for the client reporting systems and processes including UAT.
To be considered for this role you will be degree level educated or equivalent with around 12-18 months experience in a Client Reporting role within an Investment Management business or a Global Custodian. You will be client focused, have strong attention to detail and accuracy and work well to tight deadlines. You will be analytical and have the ability to work with large dataset. Strong excel skills would be highly advantageous.